It has been over 35 years since I had roller skated. I looked around and noticed that I was the oldest person skating. Keygen had a birthday party for his 7 year birthday. Since I am at the second era of my life. I decided to skate and did quite well. It was only when I was going backward that I fell on the ground. Everyone looked at me as if I was really hurt but I was waiting on the ground for them to get a picture of me on the ground so I can post it, but they felt I was too old to fall with grace. No pain and a missed good shot. Oh by the way. This is my first blog without Jenna's help.
LOL!!! I love you dad! Wish I could have been there.
ReplyDeleteAwesome Uncle Kevin! I bet it feels great that you can pick up skates after that long and have it be like riding a bike. Miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had fun skating...
ReplyDeleteBTW it is your niece Meagan
I sure do love you and am so proud of all the hard work you are doing to make our home beautiful. Also you are a amazing at pushing forward on losing weight, I guess I should take your example.
ReplyDelete